Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sprite Patterns December Day 8: Sailor Moon

Hello! I am sort of sleepy and dizzy today, so this won't be a terribly long post, but I don't intend to miss a day of December's sprite pattern a day project, so I do have a new cross stitch pattern to post for all of you! I think that a couple of days ago, I mentioned having a lot of sets of patterns, and in doing that sort of thing, it's really fun to use characters from stuff like magical girl anime, to see if it's possible to make all of the characters distinctive even though they are basically all wearing the same outfit. This doesn't sound very exciting, and I know that it's not, but this led me to make a rather excessive set of Sailor Moon patterns, including 9 characters, that I'm starting in on today! There are lots of nice Sailor Moon patterns in all levels of detail online, at Superstitch!, CSPatts by Alcnaurewen, and Anime Stitching, just to name a few, but if you want one that's really dinky and not that detailed to kill a few stitching hours, here is today's cross stitch pattern, featuring Sailor Moon herself!
If you like this pattern and want any of the other Sailor Scouts, let me know! I've already done the sprites, so all I have to do is make charts for them, which is not much trouble at all. Also, if you decide to use her as the basis for a craft project, send a photo or a link to be featured in a future post. I'll be posting again tomorrow, so until then, have a nice day and good luck with all of your crafts!

2 comments:

  1. More Sailor Scounts please! I'd love to see the whole set! These sprites are so cute! Thanks for taking the time to make them all to share!

    ReplyDelete